Design and create videos for your business with these 5 free video creating platforms perfect for beginners.
We have previously talked about the pros and cons of video marketing platforms, and scheduling platforms, but what about video creating platforms? Let’s look at the stats before we delve deeper into the pros and cons of the five free video creating platforms that you can use to help you promote your brand.
Stats & Facts
- Cisco estimates that 82% of all consumer internet traffic will come from video content by 2021
- 97% of businesses say that ‘explainer videos’ help users to understand their business better
- 86% say videos help to build brand awareness
- 71% of businesses say that videos help to increase the amount of time people spend on their website
- 70% of people will create videos with the help of online video creating platforms, and 10% will hire digital agencies
In this article, we’ll be focusing on 5 different video creating platforms that offer free services, allow you to upload video content to your social media and best of all; you don’t need to download any software. Just sign up and you’re ready to start using them!
For beginners out there who are lacking the expertise to create captivating videos, Headliner may just be the perfect choice for you. Here’s why.
- Headliner is easy to navigate and provides a selection of free templates to use and gives the option of creating memes and Gifs
- If you have trouble finding your own images, Headliner offers stock images for an additional cost
- Headliner is ideal for smaller businesses that want to use videos to promote their brand on social media
- A popular feature is the Video Transcript, which will automatically transcribe video audio into captions. Written content is easily transformed into videos for Instagram, which will save you a lot of time and energy
- Easy to create short videos specifically for Facebook and Instagram stories
- The free option limits you to 10 videos per month.
- It can be slow sometimes to edit the videos, so some patience is needed
This video editing software has been designed to simplify the process of editing for the user
- Clipchamp is easy to sign up to and simple to use, which makes it ideal for the inexperienced moviemaker
- Provides a variety of templates for businesses especially restaurants, retailers and marketing agencies
- Allows users to record videos with in-built webcam
- Compresses videos into a smaller size before uploading to accounts such as Facebook and YouTube
- Slow performer when editing videos.
- Simple platform that is not suited for advanced video editing
- Only works on Google Chrome
- Free version will only allow you to export videos in 480p
For anyone looking to create animated videos, Animaker allows you to create scenes and animate characters.
- Simple to use and offers free templates ranging from health insurance to fitness
- Great way to create infographic videos through the available use of charts and maps
- Story telling through the art of animation
- Simple drag and drop interface
- Free option will only allow you to create videos up to 2 minutes long
- Videos cannot be downloaded and will have the Animaker branding on them
- Free service can be limiting, unless you are willing to pay for a subscription
This site focuses on providing simple ways to create videos in minutes.
- Create slideshows, adverts and social media videos in a short amount of time
- Biteable is ideal for anyone who lacks the expertise to create and edit videos
- The free plan is restrictive and will only allow you to share your videos via a Biteable link
- Cannot upload your own images unless you are willing to pay for the account
- When following social media guidelines, you will need to reformat the videos yourself to make them compatible for Instagram or Facebook covers
A drag and drop social media video creating website.
- Create a variety of short videos that can be resized to suit each social media platform
- Wave.Video provides a numerous amount of videos and stock photos, ideal if you’re struggling to find your own images
- Can download videos to your computer in mp4 format
- Easy to overlay texts on backgrounds and add text effects
- Free option will only allow 15 second clips
- Provides fewer tutorials to guide you through, which may increase its difficulty setting for the novice moviemaker
- Can only download videos by upgrading your free plan
- Videos can be published directly to Twitter or Facebook for free, but no other platform
A good story should be the focal point of each video, what message are you trying to convey? It’s not just about using all the available filters and transitions in each video, but also creating content that will speak to your audience.
As we have found in some of these video-creating platforms, content can be translated directly from your blog to video, so ask yourself this question…
Do you have the ability to create compelling blog content that will stand out?
If you’re struggling to create content that speaks in the tone of your brand, have you considered outsourcing your projects? Get in touch with us today by sending an email, or contact us via LinkedIn, Instagram or Twitter.